Structure of the course
The course has been structure in a way that:
- Provides all the required information using Moodle resources and activities
- Provides a detailed terminology glossary. The glossary entries are hyperlinked to it at every point they appear through the e-learning course, making it easy to understand the tools.
- Provides assignments that participants are asked to implement as Moodle - creators their own educational content in a special environment where they will be able to use the various tools
- Provides forums for communication, exchange of views, solving problems and troubleshooting
- Provides surveys that record and publicize learners' opinions on the value or usability of the tools listed
- Provides self-assessment tools that enable each participant to evaluate his / her learning and the degree of acquisition of knowledge and skills.
- Provides certification and Badge of studying or completion of the course
Last modified: Wednesday, 29 August 2018, 12:38 PM